Friday, December 30, 2005

illustration friday -flavour

well a quick sketch for yas


ok so I lied.
obviously.
It's just that, well, I'm all excited by my new H2OILs, (and even more by my new escoda, hand made (in spain) delux pig bristle rounds and flats) but don't have the ball's to crack 'em open and do a flavour.
so I am reverting to a previous drawing, that was a little more than a quick sketch. It's the only time, I promise
(with my fingers crossed behind my back)
got to love illustration friday. I do

Get Firefox!

10 comments:

valerie walsh said...

this is cool scott! love this even though i don't know what you are talking about! hope you are having some fun, you too eni...

Anonymous said...

Great texture in this, Scott. Reminds me of anorexic weet-bix!

Detlef
http://www.detlefjumpertz.com

Teri said...

Wow, Scott, the texture is wowsome. You really put the spin on flavor.

Hellcat said...

Looks good for eating ... what is it? Well drawn but mystified *vomit*

carla said...

Excellent texture...clearly a high fiber snack!

merlinprincesse said...

Cookie in the sky with diamonds! And you have given me the urge to go buy those VanGogh oil/water paints. ARGGGGGGG!
Love

ecm said...

Cool textures and love the spontaneity! Makes for a fibrous good image...
:-) edna

Anonymous said...

I never tasted B/W, charcoal snacks, yet!
Great texture...

Unknown said...

lovely drawing!

Elliott Broidy said...

Impressive