eni is getting down

Friday, January 13, 2006

illo friday (last week's)

Dog, how bad is that, especially when you see what I'm going to be posting.
It's just that as stated in another post I have got a job and it's a killer. (time wise)
I will try to post properly this weekend and try to explain a little more.
no time now




sorry illustration friday

I still go to the park though
will try to help eni update soon.

but, for now, I see sun


toto,


and linda,


have been spotted

Get Firefox!

2 Comments:

  • well... I like it... cute... straight to the point... honest and quirky... go dog go...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • Gee Scott, you must REALLY be busy!! Time to slow down a bit and give the dog a bone.

    I even enjoy your little sketches.

    E is for Energy. You need some! Or is that T is for time which you need even more:)

    By Blogger Teri C, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home