Monday, November 14, 2005

illustration friday-strong

another illustration friday entry, possibly the worst yet, more like a doodle friday.
the only idea I had, done while listening to Lourdes read me correspondance between Claude Eatherly and Günther Anders (so I suppose thats where the mushroom cloud comes from) maybe something about claude would have been more deep and appropriate.


sorry it's so late as usual, I spent a whole day trying to decide if I would put it up. (and then I was swayed by having to bend down to plug the scanner in)
One of these days I am going to get in position a bit higher up. I am always rareing to go on friday morning but I don't get the email until my friday afternoon and I am normally on other things by then.
anyhow glad to be alive

(the samursocial number is another story, for another post.
heavy day with the resident homeless guy here, (¿can you be resident homeless?))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great drawing!

Uta Ritke said...

Great illo!